Your responsibility as a Patient :
Provision of Pertinent Information and Following Instructions:
- To give us complete and accurate information about your health, including your previous medical history and all the medications you are taking.
- To inform us of changes in your condition or symptoms, including pain.
- To strictly abide by the hospital’s rules and regulations as regards smoking, noise and regulation of visitors
- To seek clarifications from the doctors if you don’t understand the information we give you about your condition or treatment.
- To follow our instructions and advice, understanding that you must accept the consequences if you refuse.
- To settle your hospital bills or make arrangements to meet the financial obligations arising from your care.
- Ask for the information about your medicines in terms you can understand as you need to know
- What it is for?
- How long to take it?
- What to do if there are side effects?
- If it is safe to take with other medicines, food and supplements?
- What food, drink and activities to be avoided?
- To follow our rules and regulations.
- To keep your scheduled appointments, or let us know if you are unable to keep them.
- To leave your personal belongings at home or have family members take all valuables and articles of clothing while you are hospitalized.
- To be considerate, cooperative and respectful to the doctors, nurses and health care providers.
- To respect the rights of the doctors, hospital staff and managers.
- To respect and value the hospital property.