|MD., DM(Neuro), FRCP(London), FRCP(Edin),FRCP(Glasgow),FACP(USA), CERTIFIED NEUROSONOLOGIST(U.S.A), FINR(Switzerland), FIMSA
- MBBS from Calicut Medical College, Calicut .
- Special trainee in department of medicine
Madras Medical College for one year from 1987-1988
- MD General Medicine from Kilpauk Medical College, Madras .
- DM in Neurology from institute of Neurology, Madras Medical College, Madras .
- FRCP from Royal College of Physicians Edinburgh,UK
- FRCP from Royal College of Physicians London, UK
- Certified in Neuro sonology by ASN, USA.
- Fellow International Medical Sciences Academy (FIMSA)
- Trained in Stroke & Neuro Vascu lar Sonology at University of Texas (UT),
Trained in Stroke & Neuro vascularsonology from Wake Forest University, Baptist Medical Center, North Carolina, USA
Fellowship in interventional Neuro radiology(FINR) from university hospital Zurich, Switzerland
Working as Senior consultant Neurologist & Interventional Neurologist at KG Hospital & post graduate institute Coimbatore since 1998.
Presently Head of the Department of Neurosonology & Stroke KG Hospital & Post Graduate Medical Institute, Coimbatore.
- Recipient of prestigious National merit Scholar Ship and University merit
- Invited speaker for Neuro Update Madras under the aegis of Indian Stroke Association (SA).
- Conducted three days live workshop on Transcranial Doppler (TCD) and Carotid
Doppler (CD) during the National Conference.
- Chairman of I MA Academy of Medical Specialities
in Kerala Continuously for two years from 2004.
- Chairman of scientific committee for the Kerala state conference of Indian Medical Association (MA) in 2006.
- Faculty for the IMA College of general practitioners.
- Delivered Silver Jubilee Oration at Medical College, Calicut, on Recent Advances in the Management of Stroke on the occasion of Silver Jubilee of the 28th batch of Calicut Medical College in August, 2009
- Speaker on interventional management of stroke at national neurology conference of Indonesia at015 january in Bandung.
- Conducted work shop on interventional neurology at the national neurology conference at Bandung, Indonesis in Jan 2015.
- Chaired the symposium on neuro intervention & Trans cranial doppler at Shree chitra tirunal trivandrum (SCTIMST) in February 2015.
- Conducted work shop on transcranial doppler at SCTIMST Trivandrum.
- Speaker at the national conference of neurosonology at bangalore in april 2015.
- Speaker at NUHS singapore at ASEAN conference.
- Faculty at the world Stroke conference , 2016, Hyderabad. Conducted work shop on carotid doppler & Trans cranial doppler.
- SSPE (Subacute Sclerosing Panencephalitis) at World Congress of Neurology,
England in 2001.
- Detection of PFO (Patent foramen ovale) using contrast TCD (Transcranial
Doppler) at (Neurosonology Research Group) NSRG conference of World Federation of Neurology at Bangkok in 2006.
- Incidence of intracranial arterial stenosis in stroke in Indian population at the
American Society of Neuro imaging Conference at Miami, Florida, USA in 2007.
- Radio therapy induced carotid stenosis at ASN meeting at phoenix, Arizona, USA
- Usefulness of TCD as a diagnostic tool to evaluate intracranial hemodynamic
status at NSRG Conference of World Federation of neurology at Riga, Latvia, in may, 2009
- Current uses of Transcranial Doppler in evaluating intracranial Hemodynamics at the American Society of Neuroimaging Conference at Sanfrancisco, USA, in January, 2010
- Extra Cranal Carotid Artery Disease in a section of South Indian population at the 7th World Stroke Congress at Seoul, Korea, in October, 2010.
- Reversible Cerebral Vaso Constriction Syndrome at the 7th World Stroke Congress at Seoul, Korea, in October, 2010.
- Cerebral Venous Thrombosis at Neurological Society of India conference.
- Usefulness of ictal heart rate & video EEG in differentiating true seizures from pseudo seizures at IAN (Indian Acade my of Neurology) annual conference, Lucknow.
Vertebral Artery Origin Disease A neglected cause of Posterior Circulation Stroke and TIA at Indian Academy of Neurology Conference at Trichy in September, 2010.
- Lecture on Carotid Stenosis at Neuro Update, Chennai under the aegis of Indian Stroke Association.
- Lecture on subarachnoid haemorrhage at Neuro Update, Chennai under the aegis of Indian Stroke Association.
- Lecture on recent advances in schemic Stroke Management at the state conference of IMA College of general practitioners.
- Lecture on Carotid Stenosis at NSI (Neurolgical Society of India) kerala state conference February 2009.
- Lecture on recent advances in Stroke Management at State conference of Indian Medical Association (IMA) in 2006
- Active Member of Neurosonology Research Group (NSRG) of World Federation of Neurology.
- Member of American Academy of Neurolgoy (AAN).
- Active Member of American Society of Neuroimaging (ASN).
- Member of American Academy of Neuromuscular & Electrodiagnostic Medicine (AANEM).
- Member of Indian Academy of Neurology (IAN).
- Member of Indian Stroke Association (ISA)
- member world stroke organisation
- member European stroke organisation
- Executive committee member of Neurosonology Association Of India
Neurovascular Sonology Training Course
- Department of Stroke & Neuro Sonology Offers Courses for Neurologists on Transcranial doppler (TCD) and carotid ultrasound (CUS).
- This is a continous regular teaching programme.
- This teaching programme is utilised by several Neurologists.