- MBBS : Madurai Medical College, Madurai, India,
- Diploma in Orthopaedics : Madurai Medical College, Madurai, India,
- Master of Surgery in Orthopaedics : Madras Medical College, Madras, India
Awards and Membership
- “Life Time Achievement Award” from the Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R.Medical University, Chennai, (May 2012)
- Life Member- Tamil Nadu Orthopaedic Association
- Life Member- Indian Orthopaedic Association
- Life Member-Indian Medical Association
- Life Member - Asia Pacific Orthopaedic Association
- 1977 – 1979 – Assistant Professor, Madras medical college, Chennai.
- 1980 – 1983 – Assistant orthopaedic surgeon, Government general hospital, Chennai.
- 1983 – 1992 – Assistant professor of oprthopaedics, Coimbatore medical college, Coimbatore.
- 1993 – 1995 – Doctor’s clinic, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- 1995 to present – Professor and head of department of Orthopaedics, K.G.Hospital and post graduate medical institute, Coimbatore.
- Presented around 50 papers in various national and international orthopaedic conferences.
- Co-authored chapters in various textbooks.
Special Training Attended
- Robert Jones & Agnus Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital, Oswestry, England
- Fellowship in AO Training at Katharinen Hospital, Stuttgart, West Germany
- All types of Fracture fixations and management.
- Total Hip and Total Knee Replacement (Done for Arthritis of Hip & Knee joints)
- Unicompartmental Knee Replacement and Patello Femoral Replacement for Arthritis of knee joints Spine Surgery