- MBBS : Coimbatore Medical College, Madras University, Chennai, India, 1975
- MS General Surgery : Coimbatore Medical College, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore, India, 1986
- M.Ch Thoracic Surgery, : Madras Medical College, Madras University, Chennai, India, 1989
- Senior Consultant Cardiac Surgeon, Sri Ramakrishna Hospital, Coimbatore, India
- Senior Consultant Cardiac Surgeon, K G Hospital, Coimbatore, India
- Senior Consultant Cardiac Surgeon, Wockhardt Hospital, Goa, India
- Head and Associate Professor of the Department of Cardio-Thoracic Surgery, PSG Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Coimbatore, India
- Cardio Thoracic Surgeon – Outpatient Services, Shanthi Social Services Medical Centre, Coimbatore, India
- Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting (both off pump and on pump), Congenital Cyanotic heart diseases mostly Tetralogy of Fallot, TAPVCS, (the smallest infant weighing 2.8 kg) and Congenital Acyanotic Heart Diseases (PAPVC and large sub-aortic VSD)
- In-charge of running the department, planning, guidance and execution of everyday work and activities of the outpatient and in-patient services, operation theatre and post-operative intensive care unit, human resources development and advising on purchase of equipments and instruments.
- Involved in delivering lectures and clinical demonstrations for post-graduate and undergraduate medical students and also to Physiotherapy and Nursing Students. Continuing education and training of Cardiac Surgery ICU and OT nurses and perfusionists on a routine basis are done under my supervision.