KG Hospital, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, South India, offers World Class Medical Treatments at affordable costs International Patient Care Section of
KG Hospital extends all support needed for Foreign Patients
- Union Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India, provides ‘e-visas on arrival’ to Foreign patients who seek treatment in recognized healthcare centers in India.
- Applicants from nearly 150 countries who are eligible for e-tourist visas can send in online applications for medical visas with scanned copies of medical prescriptions from a government accredited hospital in his/her country. The applicants’ biometric details will be taken on arrival in India.
- The short-term medical visa will be valid for 30 days from the date of arrival in India. If the patient needs to stay a longer period, the Home Department of the State concerned will give permission, provided the application is supported by a medical certificate and documented advice from a specialized and reputed hospital in India.
- KG Hospital, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India, provides healthcare at affordable costs, even as the quality of treatment and medical facilities are at par with International Standards. KG Hospital has been accredited for all its specialties and services by the National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Healthcare Providers (NABH) of Quality Council of India, New Delhi.
- International Patient Care Section in KG Hospital will extend all support and assistance for Foreign patients, as follows:
- Airport Transfers – Pick Up from and Drop at Coimbatore International Airport
- Registration with the local Foreigners’ Registration Office, with Passport details of Patient and relatives, on arrival.
- Money Exchange Facility
- Appointment with Doctor, registration and other admission formalities
- Personalized and compassionate care all the time
- Assistance for Medical Insurance Coverage, as applicable.
- Accommodation for Patient and Relatives, as per choice.
- Local Sight-seeing trip
- Ticket Confirmation and/or local tour or travel assistance
- 24-hour nursing care, while in Hospital.
Contact details of International Patient Care Section, K G Hospital, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu,India:
Mr. M. P. Sasidharan
Chief Executive Officer [International Patient Care Division]K G Hospital & Post Graduate Medical Institute
No.5 Government Arts College Road, Coimbatore 641 018, Tamil Nadu, India
Mob: +91 9843131217
Fax: +91 422 2211212