K.G. Hospital, will be pleased to provide CASHLESS MEDICAL INSURANCE (MEDICLAIM) services to patients who have health insurance policies. K.G. Hospital has tied up with the all leading Government and Private insurance companies and many third party administrators like
- Alankit Healthcare Limited
- Apollo Health Insurance – DKV
- Bajaj Allianz General Insurance
- Cholamandalam General Insurance
- Dedicated Healthcare Service
- E-Meditek Solutions Limited
- Future Generali
- Genins India TPA Limited
- Good Health Plan Limited
- HDFC ERGO
- Health India TPA Services Private Limited
- Heritage Health Services Private Limited
- ICICI Lombard
- ICICI Prudential
- Max Bupa
- MD India Healthcare Services
- Mediassist India Private Limited
- Medicare TPA Services Private Limited
- Medsave Healthcare Limited
- National Insurance Company Limited
- Paramount Healthcare
- Park Mediclaim TPA Private Limited
- Raksha TPA Private Limited
- Star Health & Allied Insurance Company Limited
- Tamil Nadu Government New Health Insurance Scheme for Government employees
- Tamil Nadu Chief Minister’s Comprehensive Health Scheme
- The New India Insurance Company Limited
- The Oriental Insurance Company Limited
- TTK Healthcare Services
- United Healthcare & Parekh Healthcare
- United India Insurance Company Limited
- Vidal Health TPA Ltd
- Vipul Medicare (TPA)
When a routine hospitalization is needed, the patient having a mediclaim policy from any of the above companies may contact our Insurance Department, who will guide them suitably.
When an authorisation (communicating approval) is received by the insurance department, the same will be communicated to the patient or his attendant, upon which the doctor will give the date for performing the surgery and the date when the patient may get admitted, so that the necessary investigations and tests prior to surgery could be done.
For emergency admission, the patient can get admitted by producing the mediclaim ID card. The Insurance Department will scrutinize the ID card and coordinate with the concerned departments and advise the insurance company and TPA and get the necessary sanction.
The requisite amount towards investigations, emergency procedures, surgery and treatment as warranted should be paid to the hospital as advance. The hospital will reimburse the sanctioned amount to the patient or his attendant at the appropriate time.
Hospitalisation & Discharge:
During the course of procedure or surgery, if the patient requires additional treatment, procedure or surgery, the surgeon will notify the same to the patient’s attendants and insurance department and request the insurance department to send information to the TPA or insurance company seeking additional sanction.
If the additional sanction as sought for is not sanctioned or partially sanctioned by the insurance company or TPA, the patient’s attendants will have to make payment of the difference amount to the hospital immediately, so that the requisite additional procedure could be carried on without any delay and interruption.
The patients are requested to reveal their past history, details of treatments taken in the past, details of surgeries undergone, details of allergy to certain medicines, etc. This will help the insurance department to incorporate the details as applicable in the pre-requisition form.
The patient or the patient’s attendant should settle all non medical expenses to the cashier.
Contact persons in Insurance Department of K.G. Hospital, Coimbatore
Mrs. P. Krishnaveni
Cell : 9843129341
Working hours: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.