KG Hospital Medical Tourism
Why KG Hospital?
At KG Hospital we believe in providing advanced medical care at an affordable cost. We constantly redefine the healthcare landscape by being at the cutting edge of technology and science. For instance, we were the first hospital in Asia to acquire a 128 slice cardiac CT scan and the first hospital in India to perform an awake open-heart surgery. Today, we are one of the few hospitals in India performing advanced minimally invasive surgeries and transplants. Further, we are an NABH accredited hospital and we believe that quality is our lifeline.
How to set up consultation?
Step 1: Reach out to our International Patients Division
- Contact our International Patients division
Mr. M. P. Sasidharan, Chief Executive Officer [International Patient Care Division]
No. 5, Government Arts College Road,Coimbatore -18.
0422 2219191, 4042121, 22 22 222.
firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com
- Share your medical records and clarify any queries our representatives have
- A treatment plan will be created for you after consulting our doctors
Step 2: Travel plans and accommodation
- Only make your travels plans after discussing with our representative
- Our representative can assist you in finding an accommodation close to the hospital and will also make an appointment with the concerned doctor and prepare for your arrival at the hospital
- International patient(s) can refer to India’s Bureau of Immigration website to learn more about Visa requirements and regulations:
- Please ensure you carry all the required documents with you before you travel
Step 3: At KGH
- Once you reach Coimbatore, our representative will arrange for airport transfers
- Our representative will also help you with registration and other admission formalities, including registration with the local Foreigners’ Registration Office
- will also help you with Money Exchange and ensure you have a translator, if needed, during your course of stay
- We promise to give you personalized attention through out
Step 4: After Discharge
- We will help you with prescriptions and medical records post-discharge.
- We will also help you schedule follow-up appointments